Tuesday, July 8, 2008

IUI # 4 is a go for today!!

So I test on the OPK again this morning and got another smiley face. So I called this morning and made an appointment today - My 4th IUI is going to be at 2:45 pm today - it is a bit overwhleming - it just seems like everything is happening so quickly - but according to two different OPK's I am ovulating - so it is worth a shot - the new RE did say that Dh's sperm is lower in the summer months - due to him being in the heat all day everyday - but there is nothing we can do about that because that is his profession. I am just hoping for good numbers today - you never know it may just work. Plus another good thing is that I do not have to go in for a beta unless I get a positive HTP. Which is a good thing for me - it means less time missed from work - I think I am really going to like this new place.

1 comment:

Alli B said...

I'm glad you are much happier with the new guy. I hope everything goes well today!