Tuesday, July 15, 2008
I miss my mom
My mom passed away from lung cancer when I was 19 years old. It was really hard in the beginning for me but over time the pain has eased up a bit. There is still so many times when I miss her - during the hoildays of course and on Mother's Day. The day of my wedding was especially hard - and now with our infertility - I just wish she was here - I want to talk to her and I want her to tell me everything is going to be okay. I have been thinking about her so much lately. I always wonder what she would say to me now if I got to see her again - I wonder if she would be proud of me and would feel that I have made the right decisions in life so far. I wonder what advice she would have for me regarding our infertility. There is nothing like a mother's unconditional love and I miss it everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Wow ... it must be so painful to miss your mom during times like these. I can only imagine, however, how proud she would be of your brave battle against IF.
Post a Comment