Wednesday, July 16, 2008

My Phantom Symptoms

I am so very very crampy right now - it is not even funny - I am so crampy I can barely sit here at my desk. I have been very tired and have been in bed by 9 pm - which is not like me and I have headaches and bloating - and also - sorry if TMI - I have had alot of CM - so I am hoping that this is not all in my head and maybe they are signs that I am pregnant. I know most of the symptoms are in my head but these cramps are not - they are hurting me so badly and are low in my stomach - but I am sure that could be a number of things - it is probably just gas - LOL.

Of course my head is spinning with tons of thoughts and I came up with a really good one last night. Me and John are going to find out the sex of the baby - but we are not going to tell anyone until the baby shower - we are going to register for all gender neutral things and then tell everyone whether it is a boy or a girl at the shower - it sounds like a good idea now - we will see what happens - I just love getting ahead of myself - don't I - maybe I should wait until I am pregnant to think about theses kinds of things but I cannot help it.

No comments: