Wednesday, July 9, 2008
The count was only 5 million
For my IUI yesterday - Dh's count was only 5 million - that is the lowest it has ever been - the doctor said it was a good sample because his motility was up to 44% but me and DH were so upset - the doctor said the heat has alot to do with it - DH is outside all day everyday in the heat. I do not have high hopes for this cycle working. I am so depressed - I just want this chapter of my life to be over - 2 years later and we still are not pregnant - I feel like it is never going to happen for us.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Aww, sweetie, I'm sorry you're feeling so down. Try to focus on the positive news — the sperm you do have are good swimmers, and you really do still have a shot at a BFP this cycle. Hang in there...
Saw your blog from the nest...and we do share anniversaries and TTC dates-so I thought I would stop by and say hello. :)
Sorry the numbers were not what you were hoping for-but if the motility was high-that is a good thing!! Hang in there!!!
Post a Comment