Wednesday, July 23, 2008

Still waiting on AF

It is 15dpiui - and still no sign of her - I took a pregnancy test on 12dpiui - BFN and then one again on 13dpiui - BFN - I am not pregnant - but where is AF - I think I know what is happening. I am getting myself all stressed out reading that book - worrying about the side effects of Clomid and our next cycle and the high does of Clomid and how it is going to effect me - I am worrying so much - it is keeping my period from coming - I have done this before - I remember one time I was so stressed out because I was getting laid off that I missed my period for a whole month. I have to destress but it is so hard.

My cat has something wrong with his eye - like something is in it - but I cannot see anything so now I am going to have to call the vet and take him in - I am sure it is going to cost me a pretty penny too.

We brought a new closet door and John went to put it up last night and of course it does not fit - no - we did not measure wrong - it is our stupid old house and the settling - it fits on one end but not the other and will not close - so now John has to take it off and sand it down.

Then in the mail yesterday we get a letter for a court appearance for an unpaid parking ticket - apparently his parents got a parking ticket outside of their home with John's truck and did not pay it or threw it out or something - so now John has to go to court - and pay over $ 70 in fees now - for a $ 10 parking ticket.

Why is nothing easy - why?

2 comments:

JenM said...

I know the expression "When it rains it pours" is a little hokey, but with IF and TTC, it fits. i figured out that if was making everything worse, partly because of all the wacky hormones in my system all the time. I hope things get better soon, and I am so sorry about your BFNs.

Anonymous said...

I am sorry about your bfn. This crap is never fair.

Try not to worry about the side effects of clomid to much. The side effects you have 1 cycle may not be there the next. But it always helps to take them at night.

I hope you see your bfp soon