Tuesday, July 29, 2008

My Trip to the Book Store

So I have been reading through all of the books that my very kind T-TTC sister gave to me - so I wanted to get a few more - I decided that I was going to do online reservation - where they pull the books for you and you just go up to the register ask for them and pay for them - that way if I could not find something I did not have to ask anyone and they would not know what I am buying - even though I am pretty open with my infertility I do not want the whole world knowing - anyway - I get to the register the girl pulls my books - she looks at them and then she says - Ohhhhhh - gives me a sad face and as she is ringing me up she tells me that she has a great way for me to get pregnant - it works everytime - CAMPING - yup that is what she said - I wish I could go camping and get pregnant - if only it was that easy. I just told her thank you and I will try that and basically ran out of the book store. What I was trying to avoid had just happened.

1 comment:

Alli B said...

CAMPING? Where do people come up with some of these things? I'm sorry you had to deal with the very thing you wanted to avoid.