Monday, July 7, 2008
Today is the big day - here we go
It is my first appointment with the new RE - I am so excited and nervous - this is a very fancy doctor on the Main Line - where are the rich people live and work and I kinda feel like I do not belong there - but I know I will get the best care possible. I am so nervous - I just want it to be good news for once - I hope he does not want to do all the testing all over again - I am bringing all of my records with me - I am also nervous about the drive - I have to drive there by myself - DH is meeting me there - I am not good with directions and I get lost very easily. I hope this new RE is nice and answers all of my questions and has a good plan for us - if he say IUI then I want to do one in August but if he says IVF then that will not happen until Oct or Nov. Our appointment is for 2 pm today - Wish me luck.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
GOOD LUCK!!! I hope it goes well!
Post a Comment