Monday, July 20, 2009

I am sick

Let me start my saying I had a really good start to my weekend. On Friday we stayed in and ordered from Domino's Pizza. We got one of there new Feast Pizza and let me tell you that is the best pizza I have had in a long long time. We got the Bacon Cheeseburger Feast - it has sauage and bacon and chedder cheese - it was devine. John and I ate the whole thing. I also got my books in the mail on Friday so I started reading Mommywood by Tori Spelling. Saturday I got up early and my sister in law and I went to the outlets. It was such a nice day for it and I got another coach bag. It is super cute and I love the color because it is different and I figured a color like that will take me into the fall.

Then on Saturday evening John decided to have a few people over for a BBQ - we had a nice time. I went to bed about midnight and woke up about 3 am very very sick - I spent the rest of the night and part of the morning in the bathroom. So when I finally woke up yesterday I felt so weak and sick - I laid on the couch all day and watched movies with John. I also managed to finish Mommywood - now I can move on to my next book.

I am here at work today but that is only because my bosses are away on vacation and someone has to be here to answer the phones, get the mail, etc. I guess it is good in a way because I can take my time doing things and lay my head on my desk if I need too. My stomach still feels very upset - I am drinking hot tea and eating crackers but I keep telling myself that is the way I will feel if and when I ever get pregnant - with the morning sickness - so I guess I should just suck it up and deal with it.

3 comments:

Christina said...

Feel better!

J said...

Love the new bag! Hope you feel better. : )

Me said...

I am a Coach-a-holic! Awesome!