Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Thank You

I just wanted to thank all of my followers and readers. It means the world to me that you actually read my blog and it also mean the world to me that you care enough to post replys and support me.

So Thank You Very Much!!

4 comments:

B said...

My pleasure! I'm really pulling for you guys!! :)

Heather said...

hey there! I have been a lurker on your blog for awhile, and we are pretty much at the same stage in this IVF journey. We begin injections today!!! We are really hoping it works this first time!

please visit my blog at

http://sweetnessandme.blogspot.com

leave a comment and let me know what you think!!! Hopefully by next summer we will both be holding our babies!!!! God bless!

Nic said...

I enjoy reading. The support of this community keeps us going!!

TexasBobbi said...

Your story is amazing.