So both of my baby names are from TV Shows.
Carter is from ER - Dr. John Carter - they always called him Carter - I have love that name for about 10 years now - of course it is getting popular now though.
Christopher actually comes from Gilmore Girls too - because Rory's father was Christopher - most people just call Christopher - Chris - but on that show he was mainly refer to as Christopher. Plus I like the way Carter and Christopher sound together.
Lorelei is also from Gilmore Girls. But it came from my husband - as you know they show reruns on ABC Family and one day John and I were watching one and he said I really like the name Lorelei - which I was surprised because I too loved that name but thought he would never go for it. So we kept bringing it up and I like it because it is different but not too far out there and that show has been canceled since 2007 so I doubt any of my daughters school mates would refer to that show - by the time my daughter is in school they probably will not even know that show existed.
Regina was my mother's first name and I would like to honor her by giving it to my daughter as a middle name.
So there you have it - that is how we got our names.
1 comment:
well i love them! go DH for watching gilmore girls!
Post a Comment