Tuesday, July 14, 2009

July 14, 2009

I sent my brother his first care package - actually I packed it all up and John is sending it today. I wonder how long it will take him to get it. Still no word from him.

My friends are talking to me again - they apologized to me. So I guess that is one less things to stress over.

I also ordered some new books yesterday. The Glass Castle, The Bell Jar - both memoirs and Mommywood by Tori Spelling - I know what you are thinking - but I just love her - I read her last book in two days.

I still have not called to question the double SA's and if we can skip one. I have not called yet to get our referrals either. I just do not feel like it. It was nice this past couple of months not having to do anything.

I am not really looking forward to all the appointments and phone calls and shots and bloodwork and ultrasound and hiding it from work and feeling bloated and having to make up all my time at work because I am late because of doctors appointment and have to drive almost an hour to the RE.

Good or bad I am really just ready for this to be over. It has been such a long hard road and I am tired.

1 comment:

theworms said...

I hope your brother is safe and he gets his care package soon.