These are the newest baby names I like:
Boy - Carter Christopher (I have like this name for years - since first watching ER with John Carter the doctor that they called Carter and now it is becoming so popular - I hate that)
Girl - Caden Regina (Regina after my mother)
Twin Boys - Carter Christopher and Collin John (John after DH)
Twin Girls - Taya Regina and Vienna Mary (Regina again after my mother and Mary after DH's mother)
My horoscope today sounds promising:
Cautious optimism may be a big part of your story these days; you are hopeful that things will get better, but remain unconvinced based on recent experiences. Today, however, you can see a path toward your preferred destination as the Moon enters earthy Taurus. There's no need to rush your journey for nothing will happen as fast as you wish.
So it will not happen when I want it to (i.e. a baby) but it will happen?? That is what I am taking from this.
Tell me what you think of my baby names please!!!
2 comments:
Cute names!! Our friends have a 1-year-old named Teya and I have never heard of any others. I also love using family names :)
makingmemom.blogspot.com
those are great names. i love them! i also have always loved the name carter!
:) hugs
Post a Comment