Thursday, January 8, 2009

I am so insane



Look at this cute baby bedding I found - it is so cute - I am so insane - why am I looking at crib bedding when I am not even pregnant - I guess to just touture myself. I just did a search for elephant crib bedding - and I saw these two cute sets. One for a boy and one for a girl.
See I love elephants - I have been collecting elephants since I was 10 years old - there is elephants in every room of my house - I have an elephant table and an elephant wall hanging in my living room - anything elephant - you name it and I have it. My brother always said - even when we were children that the only reason I would have children is just so I could do the bedroom in elephants - though that is true - it of course is not the only reason I want children.
I wonder if by the time I get pregnant if these bedding set will even be around anymore - but they were cute and I wanted to share. I hope I get to purchase one of them really soon.

5 comments:

Nic said...

OMG they are so cute!! Fingers crossed you will be able yobuy them soon!

Hillary said...

They are very cute!! I do avoid looking at those type of things also, but sometimes....it just looks so fun...I know!
makingmemom.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

they are so cute, i do the same thing like Hillary do, keep avoid looking those type of things.i cried few times.

Gina said...

They are adorable, and don't feel bad I do the same thing, lol.

Sarah said...

Hi! Love your blog! About the bedding thing...I do it too! And not even close to being preggo...