My boss - not the head boss - but the vice president was all messed up this morning - either high or drunk or something - this is not the first time either.
He asked me to talk- he asked why I did not talk to him about music and he said that he thought I would be nicer to him because my best friend is gay (The boss is gay too) - I said it had nothing to do with the fact that he was gay - and then he started saying how he has a connection to my best friend- blah blah blah - I said you do not even know my best friend- you met him once. I told him that I wanted to keep our realtionship professional and I do not talk to the head boss about music.
Well then that stuck a nerve or somthing because he started flipping out on me - yelling at the top of his lungs in my face - saying a was an ignore little bitch and he does not give a fuck about me and that if I was not nice to him the way he wants me to be then I will have to take it up with the head boss - and fuck this and fuck that - I remained calm I went into the kitchen to try and get away from him - mind you we are the only ones in the office. He follows me in there - and I asked him to please stop yelling at me and he said he was not fucking yelling, so I walked back to my desk and I said this is not the way a boss is suppose to act.
He said if I wanted a professional relationship then that is what I am going to get and I would regret it - then he continued to slam his office door shut - finally I was shaking so badly - I said I was leaving I grapped my coat and purse and left.
Outside I saw another secretary that worked in our office and told her what was happening - then I went over to my friends office and she calmed me down a bit.
I decided to go back to the office and talk to the head boss - tell him what happened and then go home. I checked to make sure the head bosses car was there and it was - so I went up to the office - but no one was there. So I left again. I called the other secretary on her cell phone to find out where she was and she said she was waiting at the local coffee place until her boss got into the office - she was scared to be alone with my boss in there.
So I went to the local coffee place and met up with her and called the head boss on his cell phone - he answer and I told him I left and how upset I was and he was close by so he came over the coffee place and I told him everything - he said I could leave for the day - so he walked me back to the office and I got my things and I left.
I cannot believe my morning - I do not know what is going to happen - but this is harressment. I am going to have to change my hours - because I no longer feel safe by myself with him. I am also now looking for a new job.
7 comments:
Oh my goodness! I am so sorry you had this happen to you. That guys' behavior is completely unacceptable and you were right to leave for your own safety. It is definately harrassment and hopefully your boss with handle the matter appropriately. Definately make sure you are never alone again with that jerk! Try to have a good weekend.
Oh my gosh, I am SO sorry. What an ass! I hope they fire him than you won't have to worry about it anymore.
This is like something out of a movie! Ugh, that guys is ******* A******! You poor girl. I hope he gets fired.
Oh my gosh that is a crazy story! I am SO SORRY that happened to you!! Keep us posted about what your head boss does about the situation.
makingmemom.blogspot.com
Woah. Unprofessional isn't even the word for what happened to you. I hope that this guy is dealt with. I'm sorry you had to go through that.
That man's behaviour is completely inappropriate. You are right to be thinking of leaving that job. I hope that you can find a position where you feel safe, valued and appreicated.
That is horrible! I'm so sorry that happened to you.
I saw something on another blog that made me think of you. It's another woman going through IF who found a doctor who only charges $3,000 for IVF. I think she's in WI, but even to fly it would be a lot cheaper. Here is a link to her blog:
http://www.preheatedoven.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment