I got a call yesterday while I was at work from an old friend from high school - he said he was in town - he lives in Cali and he wanted to get together. So he came over to my house last night - it was so nice to see him - I have not seen him in 6 years. Oh course I got asked the dreaded question - when are you having children. I just gave my standard answer - soon - whenever it happens.
I was a bit bummed because he ended up stay until after midnight so I ended up missing Nip/Tuck - which I have been waiting to come back on and was so excited to see. I am going to see if I can watch it online tonight - I really need a Tivo or DVR or something.
I am using OPK's this month - so far nothing - but I should be ovulating soon. I am having really bad pains on my left side this morning - so I wonder if that is ovulation - after all of this time TTC you would think I would know my body better by now - but I don't - I will just take the test tonight and find out.
No comments:
Post a Comment