Wednesday, August 12, 2009

IVF Consult Day

I cannot believe it is finally here - I am excited because we have waiting so long for this - saved so much money and spent so much time talking about it but at the same time I am nervous - because this consult means it is really happening - in the back of my mind - I was hoping this day would never come - I was hoping it did not have to come to this and that we would somehow get a miracle break cycle BFP. But I am ready to move forward and do what has to be done to have a family. Our appointment is at 1:30 pm.

John keeps saying something that has me a bit upset. He keeps saying if this does not work then that is it for us - that he wants me to divorce him so I can met another guy and have children. I really wish he would stop saying it because I would not leave him. If this does not work - sure it is going to be hard and I am going to be depressed for sure - but not to the point of divorce.

On the other hand John also keeps talking about twins - he said if we are spending all of this money that he wants twins. I told him I think he would be upset if we find out we are only pregnant with one. I really only want one child at this point - I am not hoping for twins - but any success will be a blessing.

On a side note - is anyone else having trouble with their dashboard - it is saying I am currently not following any blogs - which is not true - I am following like 50 blogs - I hope it did not lose all fo my information - that would suck.

11 comments:

Leigh said...

everyone that I follow has had problems with the friend's blogs being on there.. just patiently wait, they'll show back up.. good luck today!

Sumer said...

YAY on consult day! I know exactly how you are feeling in regards to the consult. It officially means the process is getting started. While on one hand YAY!! on the other hand...way scarey. For me it is the fear of the unknown. Although I have extensively researched the process and have had most of my questions answered by fellow IVF'ers including people who have cycled at my clinic.

On the hubby note.... WAY funny... my hubby wants twins too. I told him he needed to stop talking about multiples cause I feel like if we get pregnant with one baby he will be disappointed. Its to the point where I think he wants to put back one EXTRA embryo (from the number we aggree we wanted to transfer)(if possible)just to increase the chance of multiples.

Let me know what they did/said/scheduled etc so I can know what to expect on Friday! My email is sumerrae052084@yahoo.com if you want to talk about it more then through the blog =)

Good luck!!!

Laura said...

OMG!!! Good luck today! I´ll be praying for u guys and a BFP soon!!!

akoto said...

My dashboard has been giving me the same sass...

All the best at the consult! Definitely sending many positive vibes your way.

Much love and many prayers!

Just Believing said...

Mine blog said the same thing and today its cool

Good luck with your aPPT its definitley are nerve wracking and exciting at the same time !!! Hang in there and I bet everything will be wonderful!

Christina said...

Good luck to you. Let's not even think about the IVF not working; this is it. It has to be. This is going to work.

TexasBobbi said...

Good Luck , I hope all of your questions get answered.

No I haven't had any problems with my dashboard.

Megan said...

I have had problems with my dashboard too.

I think your husband's feelings are normal, but I think with IVF you just have to take it one step at a time.

Best of luck!

Bella said...

Woohoo, I hope today went great! Good luck!

stacey said...

Can't wait to hear how it went!

Anonymous said...

hope everything went well....i can't wait to hear the details! :)