Count is the same at 16 million
Motility is the same at 53%
Morph is up - from 3% to 7% - which is good.
We have not done anything different - so I guess it is true what they say - it can take up to a year to see result from the surgery.
IVF consult is in one week - I am getting excited!!!!
9 comments:
Good news! I'm excited for your IVF consult, too!
makingmemom.blogspot.com
I am excited for you!!
That is good news about the Morph! I'm excited for you for the consult! IVF is a wonderful tool it really improves your chances! I know they told us 12% chance with IUI and 60% chance with IVF!
GL!
I'm excited for your consult too! YAY for us having consults a couple days apart! We will have to compare notes after my appointment next Friday!! Good luck!!
That's great news!!!! I'm excited for you to move on through these steps!!!!
That is really great news! Congrats on good numbers : )
I'm keeping everything crossed for your consultation!! Things will move along quickly afterwards and you'll be pregnant in no time, I just know it! Love, Fran
this is great news :) i'm excited for what this could mean for you!!!
Good luck with the consult. I can appreicate what a big step that is. Make sure you check out all the resources for questions to ask!
Also, I've enjoyed reading your journey and blog. I have a blog award for you, stop by and pick it up. :)
Post a Comment