Monday, August 24, 2009

My Birthday In Pictures

It turned out not to be so bad after all.


I came home to this







From my brother and his family - well really it was from my sister in law Nicole - she is so sweet.

Then I also got this wonderful gift from Jenn and Adam - so cute - I love it.









Then my husband took me out to get the printer I wanted for my birthday. I also got a card from him with a I Tunes gift card and then he took me and my cousin out to dinner. He did not talk much - he is still in a funk - but at least he stepped it up for my birthday.


Here is my cake








Here I am the birthday girl !!!

6 comments:

Megan said...

Happy B-day! I love those edible arrangements.

Kate said...

I love your cake! I am glad your birthday went better than you had anticipated.

Anonymous said...

:) yea!! happy birthday! xoxo

Triumph in Learning said...

Happy Birthday too You!!! It looks like you had a pretty good one:)

Hillary said...

Happy birthday!! Sorry I didn't get to post yesterday, but I'm glad it was a good one :)

makingmemom.blogspot.com

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

hey :) i'm new to your blog! happy belated birthday...I just love that last picture, so cute!

xo