Sunday, August 2, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

The rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award" are: Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award.


Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered.


I would like to thank Sumer from The Lajeunesse Family for this award. I wish her the best of luck in her IVF Journey.



I have no clue how to post links to the blogs so I am just going to write out the 15 people I want to give this award to.



1. Life, Love and TTC Mysteries
2. Peachy
3. Confessions of a Blogaholic
4. Who Says Life is Fair
5. Think (+) Positive
6. My Life in Limbo
7. Jeanna's Motherhood Journey
8. Bottoms Off and on the Table
9. Journey to a "Wondraful" Baby
10. My Infertility Journey
11. A Hopeful Unicorn
12. My Acronyms give me character
13. The Pieces of my Life
14. Has Anyone Seen My Stork
15. Now how I planned.

I think all of these ladies are lovely.

4 comments:

Christina said...

That award is lovely! Thanks :)

Kelli said...

Thanks, sweetie!

Tabitha said...

Thank you so much!!

Nerwal said...

aw, thanks!