Yesterday was 6 weeks since my D & E and still no AF. I am upset because I am the 28 day girl and now my body is so messed up. My OB said I should get my period 4 to 6 weeks after the D & E. I am going to call him next week and see if he can give me something to jump start my period. I want to begin trying on our own but I do not want to start until after I get my first period. I heard it can take the body up to three months after a miscarriage to realize it is not pregnant anymore - my stupid body probably still thinks I am pregnant. I would of been 18 weeks pregnant today : (
I think I am healing though - because I was at Target yesterday and looking at the baby stuff did not make me cry - usually I would well right up and have to walk away - but I even pick up a few odds and ends for my SIL - I plan on making her a basket of essential items - so MOMS if you have any suggestions for me to add to the basket please pass them on. So far I got her Aveeno Baby Wash and Lotion, Hyland Teething Tablets, The Baby Crack Machine and Iteeen Baby Care Timer.
I have the baby crack machine for myself and the happiest baby on the block DVD and I thought about giving them to her - but I want to keep them for me - I will get pregnant again - one day - I hope.
I am excited to watch The View today - it is all about infertility and Guiliana and Bill are going to be on there - I watched their show last night and they did their first IUI - I do not believed it worked because I do not think she is pregnant - at least she does not look pregnant on E News - but I am curious to see how far along they are in treatments. I am so happy they are being open about their infertility struggle.
4 comments:
I was so excited to watch The View. I didn't learn much BUT it was so refreshing hearing people actually talk about it. Giuliana and Bill are moving on to IVF and talked about it's challenges, etc.
Hopefully AF shows for you soon. I don't remember if you had your betas checked to see that they went down? I opted to not do that after my D&Es. Too much. I did track when I ovulated though so I would know when AF should come. It was so frustrating to know I was in the ultimate limbo. I'm sorry you're stuck.
(((HUGS))))
I am sorry that AF is not here yet, but pleased you are starting to heal. You are doing great
Thats so sweet of you to put together a basket for your SIL, some other essentials would be thermometer, diaper ointment and bulb syringe.
Wow, good for you. :) The baby sections at any store always shake me up a little. I'm gonna watch The View online this weekend, I had heard the show today was about IF. I hope AF shows up asap!! Its funny how we expect so much from her. Sometimes we hope she's on a nine month vacay and other times we are like where the hell are youuuuu already???!!! :)
Post a Comment