I get a Facebook chat message today from my cousins girlfriend - she asked me how I was doing and I said fine - then she said Congrats were in order and I said Congrats about what - and she said about my pregnancy. I had to tell her I was no longer pregnant - it hurt - and I felt bad for her not knowing. I did not tell her I was pregnant apparently my best friend told her I was pregnant and never told her I lost the baby.
In other news we got out passports in the mail - so we are ready to take our trip to Punta Cana in the Spring - now I need to start shopping for clothes to wear there.
I am trying to exercise and lose this IVF and baby weight but it is not working out so good - I guess because I am so depressed - I am tired and do not want to do it - but I want to look good for my trip - I will try to start back up again on Monday. It is not easy either when it is so gray and icy outside.
8 comments:
Jackie...ugh...how annoying and painful all at once. I remember those situations and almost remembering feeling more bad for THEM then myself...
Oh my gosh. I'm so sorry. I'm so sorr you had to go through that and that your BF told her and then didn't tell her what happened.
Sorry you had to go through that. It's happened to me before too. When someone who doesn't know the outcome and asks, it always brings back all the emotions.
((hugs))
I am sorry you had to deal with that situation.
Ouch, that hurts. It's a shame your BF didn't follow up with her. I am so sorry.
I live near by and exercise is not very interesting right about now, I totally understand. I am glad you have a nice trip planned, it's nice to have little bits of niceness ahead to look forward to...
I'm sure that was very painful for you - I'm sorry. You will love Punta Cana - we went there for our HM & it was amazing. I hope yo have a wonderful time.u
How awful! I wish everyone knew that when you leak the good news it's also your responsibility to break the bad news. I'm sorry. That had to be rough...
I'm so sorry that you had to go through that. I wish your friend had updated her on the situation. I hope you enjoy your trip to Punta Cana!
Post a Comment