Monday, February 1, 2010

So grateful for the kindness of others

I came home today to a wonderful package from all of the nest girls. I was so overwhelmed with the kindness and genorsity of these wonderful women I began to cry. The thoughtfulness that went into these gifts was unbelieveable. All of the cards with their wonderful thoughts and prayers meant so much to me. There was a spa gift card to get a massage and then there was a gift card to get my hair done - at the salon that I go to - how amazing is that and then there was a gift card to Carrabba's and American Express gift cards, a magnet, a wondeful elephant necklace - I collect elephants so that is perfect and a butterfly bracelet. The nest boards - both IF and SAIF have always been wonderful for me - throughout my IF struggle and then getting pregnant then losing the baby - those women were always and still are there for me to give advice or comfort. I cannot believe they did all of this for me - I feel truly loved right now.




The item I will treasure the most and wear every single day is a butterfly bracelet with what would of been my baby's birthstone on it - from the same place I ordered my ring.

7 comments:

Melissa G said...

What an uplifting post. The level of generousity I have encountered through IF communities continues to amaze me.

Enjoy your thoughful gifts.

Christina said...

These are the moments when I wish I could say I was still a part of The Nest...:( The incredible support of those ladies is unbelievable. I'm so glad they were there for you.

Michele said...

how beautiful

Kathryn said...

So incredible. Isn't it amazing what these communities of "strangers" can do to lift your spirits?

Jenn said...

Its amazing what friendships the internet has opened up to us... glad that they were able to make you feel loved!

Suzanne said...

That is just so sweet!

Jennifer said...

Very sweet of them, but their kindness came through because you're such a sweet person. I'm so sorry you're going through this and I hope you enjoy your massage.