Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Blog Award

Thank you to Kate from The Calm after the Storm at http://thecalmafterthestorm.wordpress.com/ for nominating me for the Beautiful Blogger award.
The instructions that go along with this award are as follows:

- Thank the person who nominated you for this award.
- Copy the award and place it in your blog.
- Link the person who nominated you for this award.
- Tell us 7 interesting things about you.
- Nominate 7 bloggers
- Post the links to the 7 bloggers you nominate.
About me:
1. I collect elephants - I have ever since I was about 12 years old - there is an elephant in every single room of my house.
2. I am a horrible speller - always have been - always will be.
3. I am a neat freak - my house is always in order.
4. I have never been on an airplane - but I will be soon - in the spring when we go on our trip.
5. I have been an orphan since I was 19 years old - I miss my mom and dad every single day.
6. I met my husband on a blind date - 10 years ago.
7. I love HGTV - I applied to be on some of their shows - I would love to be on a show - especially the ones with the hot handymen - LOL.
7 Bloggers that I nominate:

2 comments:

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

thank you dear :) I really appreciate it!

Melissa G said...

Awww schucks, thanks for the award!!!