I just watched brothers and sisters and it was a hard one to watch - Rebecca lost the baby - she was due in July like me. When Justin was crying in the waiting room because he had bought the Valentine's baby book - I just lost it myself.
I started the Special K diet today - I had a meal replacement shake for breakfast - so far so good - I have been up since 7 am - it is now 10 am and I am not hungry - so I guess it is working. I really want to lose this IVF weight. Has anyone done the Special K Challenge before?? Does it work?? I am also doing the 30 day shred 5 days a week and then the treadmill on the weekends. So far I have not lost any weight.
3 comments:
I did the diet and I put on 2lbs!! My problem was I stuck to the diet, just ate way too much cereal! Lol!
I was in tears watching B & S's last night too :( Its pretty much my favorite show. So, the miscarriage part hit me pretty hard...
Oh man brothers and sisters was ROUGH. I lost it the same spot with Justin in the waiting room ... so sad
Post a Comment