Thursday, February 18, 2010

The Joy of Retail Therapy

I decided to treat myself and buy some clothes for my trip in the spring to Punta Cana.

First I got a new bathsuit.













Then I got a cute short set.














Then I got a cute outfit to wear to dinner.









I ordered all of this online at Old Navy - Now I just hope it all fits me.



9 comments:

Nic said...

They r great. I love them all. Hope u have a great trip, will be good to get away from it all for a short while

Kate said...

Very cute Jackie!

Melissa said...

Cute clothes! I love the short set and skirt.

Life Happens said...

Cute clothes! I need to go shopping for our cruise next month. Looking forward to getting away and not have to deal with all things fertility related. I hope you can enjoy your vacation too!

Sarah said...

Very cute!! Thank God for retail therapy. I've been keeping up with your blog, and I am hoping your heart can heal a little. I know, it's pretty much next to impossible. But just know your in in my thoughts...

Beckie's Infertile said...

Love Love Everything!

babygaga said...

I love the outfits, hope you will have a great trip!

Rebekah said...

Very cute! Oh, that makes me so ready for warm weather!!

One Who Understands said...

Such cute picks!!