Monday, April 7, 2008
Big Appointment at RE today
I am so nervous - me and John are going to meet with our RE today. I have not seen or spoken to him since he gave us our dx back in October. The nurses do everything including my past two IUI's - which both failed. I wanted to meet with him to see what our option are - and if we even have any options. When we met with him back in October he said our only real chance for success was IVF and it would be a waste of time and money to do IUI's, but we were not ready to do IVF at that point - both financially and emotionally. Plus now John's counts keep going up and up - they went from 12 million to 15 million to 36 million and at the last IUI it was 59 million - so I am hoping that we still have a real chance with IUI's. I am hoping that maybe the doctor will put me on a higher dose of Clomid or do a Clomid and Injectable cycle. I want to see what he says - but I am so scared and nervous that he is just going to say what he said last time we talked to him - that IVF is our only real option for success. We just never thought this would be our reality and it is kinda hard to swallow - so for now - I am hoping for good news today.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment