Tuesday, April 1, 2008
Loving my break
I am loving my break month right now - it is probably because it is just the beginning but I love they way I feel. I have already lost 3.5 pounds - I am not bloated at all anymore and I actually fit into my clothes. (Side Note: I am thinking I may buy a few things, especially pants that are a size or two bigger for treatment cycles) I am not tired or cranky - it is great. I am hoping for a break cycle BFP - but the likelihood of that happening is slim - but hey I girl can dream! I am sure I will be singing a different tune in about a week when I am ready for the break month to be over so I can start another treatment cycle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment