Wednesday, April 2, 2008
My Godmother Freaked Me Out
My Godmother is the best - is she 75 years old - yet I can talk to her on the phone for hours and hours - I love all the stories she tells me about my mom and dad - I just love her to death. Anyway - we were talking about my IF and she said that was her biggest regret - see she does not have any children because she was not able to concieve. She said she wishes she would of did more, tried harder, even adopted - but back then they did not have the procedures they do now. But she told me not to give up and to do wahtever it takes to have a baby because she wished she would have. I got a little freaked out - what if we can never have a baby - am I going to regret it for the rest of my life? I guess I better take her advice and stop at nothing to have a child of my own.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment