Tuesday, April 8, 2008

It did not go as I hoped it would

The doctors appointment did not go so well. He wants us to do one more IUI with Clomid and then have wants me to have Lap Surgery in order to continue with additional IUI's - he said that there was no point in doing an injeactable cycle - because it would just have me produce way to many follies and then the cycle would get cancelled - this time he did not push IVF as much - he kept saying how young I am and that I have time. HELLO - I AM TIRED OF WAITING. He did not make me feel any better at all - he kept saying maybe there is a hidden problem with me - that my eggs are so young - they should make up for John's bad sperm. Then he said that even though John's sperm count was going up - his motility and morph were still very very low. I do not think I am going to do the surgery. John and I decided we will do two more IUI's with Clomid - one in May and one in July and if they do not work - we will do IVF in October. That is our plan as of right now - I am trying to think positive and I am hoping that this 3rd IUI will work next month - like they say 3rd times a charm.

No comments: