Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Things are so stressful

Both at work and at home. At work - it has been super slow and every project that I am giving by the president of our compnay keeps getting stolen from me by the vice-president of my company and there is nothing I can do about it - see he has nothing to do so he continues to take my work away from me so he looks like the busy one and I am sitting around doing nothing. At home DH has been going through a hard time - he is very busy at work so he is stressed out and he is very upset about this whole IF situation - he is having such a hard time coping with the thought of IVF - I try to get him to talk to someone but he won't. I should be starting my 3rd IUI cycle next week - so some more stress to look forward too - I am worried about this cycle because if it does not work we have some big decisions to make.

No comments: