Wednesday, April 16, 2008
Rented Juno Last Night
It was a really good movie - I wanted to see it in the theater but I read a bunch of posts on the nest of girls who went to the theater to see it and it made them cry so badly - so I decided against that - it came out on DVD yesterday so I went right after work and got it. Of course it made me cry like a big baby - Jennifer Garner played a wonderful infertile women - she was so believeable - I always like her has an actress and I think she is a great mom - from the pictures I see with her and her daughter she always looks so happy - always has a smile on her face. My favorite part of the movie is when she ran into Juno at the mall and felt the baby kick - I also thought it was so cute at the end when she was holding her son for the first time and she asked Juno's stepmom how she looked holding the baby - that is totally something I would say.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment