Friday, April 11, 2008
I Love Commericals
I watch way to much TV and I love commericals - I love the new Comcast commerical - where the guy tries to put the cable wire into the new HDTV and the TV keeps spitting it out - so funny -I just laugh and laugh and I love the slowsky's too - especially the new one where he is on the treadmill and he is feeling the burn but barely moving - DH thinks I am nuts because I enjoy commericals more than the the actual tv shows. I also watched The Office last night - I have only watched it a few times - but it was so so funny last night - I guess I can relate to it because I work in an office - but the way the whole case always makes faces towards the camera - it is so funny - I was sitting in the living room all by myself (DH had went to bed) and I was cracking up - my neighbors must think I am nuts.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment