Friday, April 25, 2008
Bliss Period of Time
I know most infertiles would not agree but I kinda like that Bliss Period of Time - right before the beta or on my break cycles - right before AF when I can hope, pray and think I am pregnant. I enjoy thinking about if I would have a boy or a girl and if they would look like me or John. I enjoy thinking of all the things I would go out and buy, how I would decorate the nursery and how I would tell John. I enjoy thinking about what name I would pick and the baby shower I would have and the thought of coming home with a child in my arms - a new little newborn - to finally feel like a complete family. There is always a couple of days at the end of each cycle that I get to think that way before horrible ugly AF shows her face.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment