Friday, June 12, 2009

Crazy Busy Weekend Ahead

I have so much to do tonight after work - so many errands to run. I am having my annual fireworks BBQ tomorrow and we have 35 plus people coming. I hope the weather is nice - because all of those people will not fit in my house. So tonight I have to pick up all of the food and get some odds and ends done. Tomorrow morning I have to clean up and set everything up. Then the BBQ starts at 5 pm and the fireworks should start when it gets dark - I am thinking like 9 pm - they have them every flag day weekend - in the town next to mine - but what is great about it is that you can see them perfectly from my backyard. I will post picture of course.

Then Sunday I have another BBQ to go too - it is my friend from work. I am taking John. It is the first time he will be meeting my friend and her husband - I hope it goes well.

All of this stuff to do and I feel like crap. I think I am getting sick. Great - just what I need.

My review has been put off until next Friday now - by the time I get my review it will be July. My boss just keeps pushing it off because he does not want to give me a raise.

John told me what he wanted for our anniversary - an Ipod - so that is what I am going to get him.

I hope everyone has a nice weekend.

1 comment:

Kelli said...

I hope you feel better soon! Sounds like a fun weekend!