Monday, June 1, 2009

Dress Dilemma

I bought two dresses because I had two weddings to go to in June - well is seems one of the wedding is now canceled - so I have two dresses which I both love and only one wedding to go to.


The first dress:




It is very nice - but it is a bit too long - so I had to pin it up - I know ghetto style - I know I should of gotten it hemmed - anyway - I pinned it up under wear you see the black band- when I pinned it up then it does not sit right and it makes me look fat - what I mean is it does not sit as close to my body - But the wedding is at a fancy place and a long dress would be the better pick but on the other hand.





The Second Dress:

This dress is short and sexy - it makes me feel sexy and pretty - but is it too sexy for a fancy wedding?? Plus - the last family wedding I was at I wore a blue dress - granted it was a long dress and this is a short dress but you get my point.
Okay - so I need your help - which one do I wear to the wedding I am going to on Saturday???

4 comments:

satto said...

I'd pick the one that makes YOU feel good. I've been to a ton of fancy weddings (even had one) and I'd say at least among the under 30 crowd MOST women wore shorter dresses.

Anonymous said...

i agree w/satto... go in the one you feel best in. if the 2nd one makes you feel sexier & prettier, go w/that one! the more and more weddings i go to, the more and more i realize the the traditional thoughts of "appropriate" wedding attire no longer apply. people wear white, black, short, long, etc... so i say go w/what you feel best in!

Tiffany said...

I'd pick the short sexy one and fancy it up with shoes, jewelry, and classy hair.

Bella said...

Wow...I really like both! Tough choice! I think either are fine for a fancy wedding, so go with what makes you feel the best!!!