I cannot belive they are getting a divorce. It is so very sad. The past year are so Kate has been way to hard on Jon, but he is the one that cheated. I just feel so very bad for the children. All the money in the whole is not going to make them feel better about their parents splitting up.
I also watched the premiere of Secret Life last night. I like to torture myself. But that is actually a pretty good show.
7 comments:
I think we have the same TV schedule. I also am guilty of watching Secret Life...and man, that show is crazy with drama this season already!
And I can't believe Jon & Kate didn't even try counseling (or didn't make it public at least)...I can't help but feel completely horrible for those kids. I don't think I can bear to watch anymore.
Aw I didn't watch it, but I figured that was coming! I still feel bad for them and the children! I feel like it's going to be a long road for that family!
I haven't watched Secret LIfe in a long while, but I used to like it! It just makes me mad these days!
i'm sure they're both to blame and there's much we don't see... but jon just seems like his spirit is broken. those poor kids!
They did so many treatments to have a baby...and they can't even get counseling or try to work on their marriage...(well hard enough) I am so disappointed in them....
It's very sad.
I think that if they just put the show to rest that their relationship would blossom.
I understand the whole bit about supporting their kids and having the show around for them... but seriously, if your marriage is failing because of all the tabloids and accusations and you can't keep up because of the outside world touching your life daily, then give it up!
I hate that it has come to this. The few clips that they showed at the end of the show last night were actually really sweet! Jon & Kate both looked so happy....
I watched the same things last night! I am obsessed with Secret Life and was so glad that the new season had started. Jon and Kate really upset me. She is more into the show it seems than working on a marriage for her kids sake. I really am sad for the kids.
I love Secret Life but hated it was so sad last night! I called my dad just to say good night :( it made me so worried
and yeah jon and kate...i want to boycott so they will stop but i love it although i heard they have no new episodes and that TLC has haulted production...sad stuff
http://www.wondrafulbaby.blogspot.com/
Post a Comment