Today is our 3rd Wedding Anniversary - I cannot believe it has been three years since I married the love of my life. Even though the last three years have not been easy with all this infertility crap - I still would not trade my time with John for the world.
Here are some pictures of our wedding.




10 comments:
Congrats!!!
You had a beautiful wedding (smile)
aw love this pics!have fun tonight!
Congrats!!!
Congratulations! Great pics!
congrats on 3 years!!!!
I am sooooo happy i found your blog. There are so many out ther, but hardley any about MFI...me & my DH also married 3 yEars this June and taKing a break until this fall after failed IUIs....write more!
Happy Anniversary! Beautiful pictures and I would say the same thing despite infertility I still wouldn't change a thing that brought hubby and me together! now THATS love!!!
Happy Anniversary!
yea!! happy anniversary :) xoxo
Happy Anniversary!! :)
Post a Comment