Thursday, June 4, 2009

Girls Names

I put this on my nest blog - so I thought I would put it here too.

I have my boys names already picked out - Carter Christopher and Collin John

But girls names are a different story. I know the middle name will be Regina after my late mother but I have no clue what the first name should be. I would like something to go with Regina.

Emma, Sadee and Olivia are out because they are the names of our nieces.

The names I like are:

Eveline (Evelyn just spelled differently) with a nickname of Evie
Isabel
Madeline (This is John's pick - but it is so popular now)
Veronica
Valerie
Taya
Lila
Layla
Caden

I like names that are a bit different but nothing too crazy.

Please if you have any to offer - feel free.

And No I am not pregnant - I am just hoping and dreaming for the future.

7 comments:

K8e said...

I love these! My fav is Olivia but my DH said NO WAY! obvi am not pg yet either ...but hey we can dream right??

Triumph in Learning said...

I Love dreaming of baby names too:)
I'm not prengant either...yet?! I doubt I will be anyway after my IVF was canceled and we did IUI insted... At least we got to try something this cycle BUT..I'm sure you understand the odds of IUI working with "Male Factor" when the sperm isn't strong enough to penatrate the egg:( SIGH

Now lets see about these Girl baby names...
I really like "Evie!!" its cute and differant

Isabel- is cute

Madeline- your dh pick I like it too but it is popular now..

I also like Lila & Layla

SO I'm not much help:) Sorry

Anonymous said...

see! boys names are so hard. i can come up with a million girls names that i like. but boys? hmmm.....

yours all sound good :)

Leigh said...

I have my babies names picked out too.. and I haven't had my reversal YET!! So i know exactly how you feel!!! ( to some extent), I love to read your blogs... and keep reaching for the stars

Tiffany said...

I am the opposite, I had plenty of girl names, but no boy names. Thankfully we came up with some, but it wasn't as easy as the girl names were for us. Our boys are Noah Warren and Aaden Parker. Girls... Addyson, Madelyn, Addylin, Layla, Emma, Lily-Cate, Neveah, Olivia, I could go on and on and on.....

Just Believing said...

I love Evilene :)

akoto said...

My favorites are Eveline and Madeline. They are both more uncommon without being too out there and are simply classic. I think all of your choices are really great.