This was my morning yesterday at work - and I am not kidding.
My boss came in totally trashed - it is not just on Fridays now - it is at least a couple of times during the week. So he goes to make a phone call - he puts the phone on intercom - so all I hear very loudly at 8:30 in the morning is dial tone - the worse noise ever. So that goes on for about 5 minutes - then he proceeds to dial a number - but of course in true drunk person style he dialed it wrong and he got - if you would like to make a call please hang up and try again - so then he decided to slam the phone down. He did this quite a few times until he actually got the right number - fun times.
Then he was asked by the head boss to pull a law file and as some of you might know law files can get really big and becoming multiple files depending on the case - so he pulls the file and starts freaking out because the information is not in there that he needs - so the other paralegal says to him that they must be more to the file - and he insist there was not. So I went to look and sure enough there was another whole big part of the file sitting there - so then he tries to tell me in true drunk fashion that it was not there a minute ago and he did not know where he came from - he swore up and down that it was not there when he was looking. Whatever.
Then for the worse thing - this is really bad - for a Vice President of a company - this is how you know how messed up he really is and what I have to deal with all of the time. He goes to make the copies from the above mentioned file and he cannot make them - the copier is not working - mind you I cannot see him because he is in another room but I surely can hear him he is banging on the copier - which of course is going to make it work - right - ughh. He is slamming things and cursing. So finally I go in there - we have a fairly new copier with a touch screen and what does the touch screen say bright, big and clear - paper empty - the reason why he could not make copies is because there was no paper in the copier. He was right on the screen in front of his face and he was so messed up he did not even notice it. So I filled it with paper and he was able to make the copies.
That is just three examples of how my morning went yesterday - no wonder I was in a bad mood. Sometimes if feel like a work for a baby not a boss.
No comments:
Post a Comment