Thursday, June 11, 2009

More Girls Names - Thought???

This one is not even on the SSA list - Colette

The next one I like is Sidney - which means Saint Denis - John father's name is Denis.

Colette Regina M______________

Sidney Regina M _____________



What do you think for twin girls


Veronica Mary M ____________

Valerie Regina M_____________

I am determined for some reason to have my girl names set. I am crazy I know.

9 comments:

Tabitha said...

I love the twin duo...I'm all about matching names for twin girls! lol!

satto said...

I LOVE Colette so much it hurts. Beautiful and not common, but it doesn't sound made up or look like you didn't know how to spell it.

It is so perfect I want to scream.

Anonymous said...

colette is gorgeous!

Triumph in Learning said...

I really like BOTH names...... Colette... and Sidney:)
TOO CUTE!!!!

akoto said...

I absolutely *love* Colette. I think your twin choices are beautiful, too. ♥

Alli B said...

I love Sidney. The twin names are good too, I like the alliteration thing. My next door neighbor is Monica and her twin is Monique, so they do a similar thing.

Mandy said...

I love both all of those names, but I remember from awhile back, you really liked Marlow, what happened to that one?

irishdo said...

Colette is my confirmation name. I was into French at the time and loved it. I think it is pretty. I like Sidney a lot too.

Jill said...

I love Colette.

However, my opinon of twin names both starting with the same letter... well to be blunt, it's just too hard. I babysit for boys Jack & Jake and I'm constantly calling them by the wrong name. I know this can be the case if their names are totally different but when they are that close, it's so much easier.