Thursday, June 25, 2009

This is my second post of the day - but I had to share

I had a great night though - despite my day at work. We went to dinner and John got me a beauitful ring. It is black and white diamonds - simple but very nice. I got him an Ipod and I set it all up for him and he downloaded a few songs - he was going to take it to work today. I love my hubby so much. Here is a picture of the ring that he got me. I am really starting to build a collection now - I will have to take a picture of all my rings so you all can see - how my hubby showers me with gifts. I surely have a keeper.

7 comments:

Flower said...

That was so nice. I love your ring.

AsheAnn said...

gorgeous!

Rebekah said...

Beautiful! I'm glad you had a great anniversary!

Alli B said...

He is a keeper. The ring is beautiful!

Kelli said...

He sure is a keeper! Beautiful ring!

Bella said...

Ooooohhhhh...that's beautiful!! Love it!

Suzanne said...

What a beautiful ring!