I dyed my hair back to my natural color in December - because we are trying to save for IVF and that is one of the first expenses to go - hair highlighting - it is just too expensive - but I am already just so sick of my mousy brown hair - I need a change. Dye is cheaper than highlights.
Here is a pictures of John and I back in the day - it is not a very good picture - but I have red hair. I do not know - what do you think?? Should I dye it red?? Can you tell I have a hard time making a decision myself. I am a very indecisive.

3 comments:
I say go for it! If you don't like it you can always dye it brown again, lol.
Oh yeah!! I say that you should do it. Getting your hair did always makes you feel better...so do it, girl, do it!
My hair is dyed red, naturally light brown. I LOVE it, it's fun. I say go for it!
Post a Comment